The development of the circular economy is accompanied by a need to measure the activities of companies and the flows they mobilize to promote the transformation of their business models towards circular models. However, they face a number of challenges, including:
- The multiplication and lack of standardization of measurement tools
- Questions about the relevant indicators to select
- The lack of a legal framework and a common language for the circular economy
So how do you effectively measure the impact of your circular economy strategy?
Based on the exchanges with the member companies of its network, Circul'R wanted to take up the subject of circularity measurement, an essential lever to enable companies to quantify the beneficial impacts of their circular transition .
In this perspective, we are launching a Circul'R Factory dedicated to the measurement of circularity.
The Fabriques are coalitions of companies that meet to work together around a common issue. Thanks to the support of Circul'R expertise and its ecosystem, this Factory will have three objectives:
- Support the operational management of the circular transition of companies by enabling them to better measure circularity
- Prepare the compliance of their extra-financial reporting with the upcoming European and French regulations
- Proving the financial and carbon relevance of circular projects