A French brand of affordable luxury ready-to-wear wants to find a sustainable alternative to its "single use" polybags and hangers , whose valuation is complicated by their multi-material composition and the lack of infrastructure in stores.
- Identify all bread points along the entire value chain of hangers and polybags to be upgraded
- Select several solutions to fulfill the 3 prioritized axes: the eco-design of the polybag, the creation of a reusable polybag and the implementation of a recycling channel for hangers
- Ensure the implementation and scaling of the selected solution
We worked collaboratively with the CSR and logistics teams for 10 months:
- Interviews with the logistics, production, purchasing, retail and partner teams as well as a visit to the mechanized warehouse
- Activation of the Circul'R network, interviews and analysis of relevant international players to provide a solution that meets the technical specifications of the logistics and fits into the existing synergies of the brand
- Accompaniment of the pilot project for 6 months