- Know the different types of circular business models and be able to cite concrete examples
- Discover the key success factors for successful circular BMs
- Identify the first BM evolution tracks for your activity
Audience and necessary pre-requisites:
Training from 3 to 7 people open to all. In short, anyone who can have an environmental impact in their organization or who wants to understand the circular economy.
The course of the training
Module 1: Circular Business Models, what are we talking about?
Why business as usual is not a winning strategy for the future?
- Planetary limits
- The linear model is losing its resilience
Reminder on the key principles of the circular economy
- The Butterfly and the pillars of ADEME
- The Value Hills
The different types of circular BM illustrated by concrete examples
Module 2: How to deploy circular business models?
Key success factors for circular WBs
- Case study: a successful transition to a circular model
Which circular business models are relevant to your business (collaborative workshop)
Duration and terms:
- 1/2 day digital or face-to-face training (Ile-de-France region)
- Free : The Circular Odyssey in free access for 30 days